Well I received my letter from Physical Therapist Assistant program today.
Dear Cassie,
Thank you for applying for a position in the Physical Therapist Assistant Class of 2009-2010. The PTA Program Admissions Committee members have reviewed your application, and I regret to inform you that we are unable to offer you a position in the class at this time. There were many outstanding applicants this year, with the number of qualified applicants far exceeding the number of students that can be admitted to the program. Should you choose to apply for the program again next year, we are prepared to assist you in that process. Thank you again for your interest in the program.
Sincerely;
Pamela Saladino
I am crushed. I don't know what to do now. I wanted this so bad. Somehow I blew it; I'm not sure how though.
I think I'm going to crawl back into bed and cry for a while.
What am I supposed to do now???
2 comments:
Go after it!
The Ohio State University turned down my application for their graduate program because in their eyes I wasn't good enough for them. I quit my job, moved to Ohio and enrolled as a grad non-degree student and took their most difficult courses, acing them of course. Guess where I got my Master's Degree?
I would cry my eyes out too girl. I am a big baby when it comes to rejection! After you're done crying, send out applications elswhere-never give up on yourself!
Post a Comment