Maybe it's the PMS talking but then again... you are an ASS!
I am so sick and tired of hearing you whine about your job, and how crappy it is! You had a chance to go to college and you chose otherwise! I know your job is hard, I know you don't like it, but quite frankly after I've had a long day of cooking, cleaning, listening to children whine, cry and occasionally scream, I don't care if you had a long day of driving in the quiet truck!!!!! And don't even think about telling me how bad you need a break!
I need a fucking break! I work non stop! I work sick, injured, and without pay! I make sure you have a decent house to come home to, a nice dinner every night, and that our children are healthy and happy. I don't leave without at least one attachment that seems to scream every time they see something they want. My breakfast lunch and dinner is always cold, soggy, or sometimes absent due to the fact that Renee seems to think I am feeding her something different so she wants my plate. I have forgotten my own name and only answer to the shrill of, "MOM!" The best conversation of the day is when I am asking Angel why she thinks it is okay to tie her Kitty to a bathrobe belt and fling her around the room.
Now on to what you did this weekend! That was just wrong! How fucking dare you!!! I know you wanted to go to that birthday party for the guy at work, but come on now, if we can't get a sitter, why is it okay for you to go and not me?!? It wouldn't have been so bad if you had only stayed the 2 hours like you said you would. 9 hours there is a damn joke! I could have smacked the shit out of you because I was so mad. On top of that you came home reeking of alcohol and smoke, drunk as a sailor. That means you were fucking stupid enough to drive home drunk!!!
Why in the fuck would you risk not only your life, but the lives of everyone else on the road, and our future just so you can drive? That was supreme idiotic behavior at its worst! Don't bitch and moan to me about how bad you need a fucking break asshole! If you keep it up you will get a permanent break, due to death or paralysis. I need a husband, and these girls need a father. You are not invincible! You are not half as good as you think you are; if you were you would be dangerous. Get a fucking clue and grow up! Don't be so stupid!
Love,
Your Pissed Off Wife
4 comments:
As a man I do not enjoy PMS time of the month. But I will tell you one thing, this has nothing to do with it.
Drunk driving is not tolerable.
Let me just begin with this WAS me a few years ago...I could have written that word for word, and I sooo do not miss that BS. I was JUST discussing this with a friend last night. WHY is it OK for them to just take off and do whatever they want for AS LONG as they want? I know I tried that and boy he found me pretty quick, to get back home. Oh and he was drunk every time he came home. I am single now and lovin every minute! Just me and my boy. You have very good reason to be pissed, IMHO
Wow. This sounded just like me about 20 years ago. I had to leave and he had to almost loss his job for him to stop drinking. But he did and I came back.But only after he was sober for one year.
Thank you guys for backing me up on this. I wish I could get through to him, but he is just too stubborn. He doesn't drink all the time, but when he does; it is binge drinking. I hope he sees his self-descructive behavior before it's too late.
Post a Comment