I Swear It's The Truth

Tuesday morning as I let the dog out I look outside and see our septic tank overflowing into the yard. Smelled real great too! So all day Tuesday we couldn't use our plumbing. I ended up staying at my parents house until it was the girls bed time.

The plumber finally showed up around 9:30 that night and fixed it for us so I could finally use the bathroom and take a shower. Now that you know why I've been away from blog land I hope that you can please forgive me for disappearing a while. Also I may be gone for a few days again because Angel has field day tomorrow, my father has his birthday in a couple days, Angel has a friends birthday party tomorrow, and my birthday is tomorrow.

I feel like my head is spinning from all of the events we have going on.

I'm sure things will calm down soon!

2 comments:

Ed Ngai said...

thats a hectic schedule you got there! have a happy birthday!

Queenneenee said...

Happy Birthday! Glad you got that stinky problem resolved!

Copyright © 2008 - Real Confessions - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template