To-Do-List Tuesday Damn it it's Wednesday

I think I will start a To-Do-List Tuesday on Wednesday because this week it is my Tuesday. Have I lost you yet? My oldest daughter didn't go to school on Monday so it was really our Sunday, so to speak. Okay so maybe I really thought it was Tuesday for a minute, but I'm not changing the name! I have a million things I have to do and when I write a list I seem to loose it.

So here we go...

1. Enter in Coke Rewards Codes *I am tired of looking at the bottle caps on the kitchen counter *

2. Enter in the Pamper Rewards Codes *Because the box I store them in is overloaded and I can redeem them at the end of the month.*

3. Wash sheets, they smell like sweat.

4. Vacuum floor *some mysterious object keeps leaving small silver sparkles all over the place.*

5. Remind Lee to take the 13th off work for an interview

6. Write out bills and actually stick them in the mail before noon

7. Go to grocery *Creamer, milk, breakfast snacks, oatmeal, paper towels*

8. Download pictures from camera

9. Laundry *My nemesis because it never ends*

Weekly Goals
Clean Out Closet
Clean out corner in bedroom
Strip kitchen and dining room floor
Tighten all door knobs
Replace all blown bulbs

Dye my hair brown

I like brown

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - Real Confessions - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template