Clarification...


You see that picture? That is a picture of my husband and I taken in July of 2008. We enjoy the company of one another.

I just would like to clarify about my last post. *Since I received a mean email about me making fun of my husband*


My husband knows that I blog and he knows what I blog about. We have had several discussions about it. He also reads my blogs.


Most often he reads my blog after a cooling down period. He knows that my blog is my way to vent.

Lee will be the first to tell you that his english sucks! He knows it, and I know it. He is always asking me how to spell words or how certain words should be used in a sentence. This is not news in this family. Our six year old *while advanced in reading* can read and spell better.


Yes I poked fun of my husband about his illiteracy. But there are things that I have no clue about that he makes fun of me about all the time *plumbing, electrical, propane safety, driving down town and so on.* It's not as big of a deal as someone has made it out to be.


See my husband and I are both able to laugh at ourselves as well as each other. We just wait until after we cool down. So when you think my post is mean, just remember I don't talk behind the back of anyone. If I ever have something to say, I say it. I am not fond of lying or any form thereof.

1 comments:

Maki said...

I know exactly what you're talking about!!! You business is your business, but so many people read blogs and sometimes things get so complicated.

Good for you and your hubs that you guys can share your blog!

Copyright © 2008 - Real Confessions - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template