Do all men take their wives for idiots, or just mine? Seriously.
Yesterday my husband gets a call at about 11am and it is Benjamen. *The husband of my best friend Christina* Benjamen invites Lee to a round of golf. Of course my husband says yes. I look outside and it's raining. *Oh this is going to be interesting I think to my self* He tells me that tee time is 1pm and that he is also taking my dad.
*Oh this is really going to be interesting* See... my dad is a good guy, he's just very thirsty. My dad loves to golf and is a pretty good golfer. He has played in lots of tournaments and won quite a few times. My husband has never played at an actual golf course, only hit a few balls at the range before. Benjamen is a crappy golfer.... so this will be good.
Lee leaves the house and I am left as usual with the kids and lots of housework. I start laundry and text him asking how many holes they are going to play. He keeps telling me that he doesn't know and will tell me when they get out there.
Of course he never lets me know.... how foolish was I to think he would.
I finally ask again. He tells me 18, "Oh wow" I say. He didn't say anything back. Remember this was all in text because I know that it's rude to talk on the phone on the golf course.
A few hours later it was dark and so I sent him a text asking if they were about done yet.
"nope" is the response I get back. So I ask what hole they are on, then he tells me that they are bringing the carts in because they turned the lights out on them and it was dark.
Okay, I'm always one for a good laugh, but I know better here. Golf courses don't turn lights out that early (5:45pm), and they know how many carts they still have out. They don't turn lights out when they still have carts out. So I begin to question Lee about the odd inconsistency. Then he acts like chicken little," Huh? What you mean? What are we talking about again?" I was getting pissed.
I tried to be patient with him, I really did, but things just weren't fitting in place. I just wanted to smack him up side his head.
He drops everyone off and gets home about 7:45pm. I start to question him on everything.
He continues to lie to me.
"Is that the lie you are gonna stick with?" I ask.
"What do you mean? I'm not lying." He says with this shit eating grin on his face.
"Your story looks like swiss cheese it has so many holes in it!"
"What the fuck went on, what happened, why do you feel the need to lie to me?!?" I know my face started getting red. When I get mad this is what I do, I start to yell, then my face reddens then I broaden my shoulders. I don't know why I do this, but it's something I've done since I was a kid.
After going back and fourth for a while he finally admits that they went to a bar.
A fucking bar? Really? Is that all this was all about? He went to a bar and felt the need to lie about it? Something is up here. . . .
He tells me that my father told him to lie and gave him that story. "I probably believe that, because like I said my dad is thirsty. For whatever reason my husband decided to tell me the story when he could have just said that they were going to stop at a bar on the way home.
He could have avoided everything, instead he failed to communicate with me. What a fucking tard. Then he gets mad at me and says well your dad said you would have gotten mad.
*Excuse me, who here has to live with my dad??? Oh that's right........NO ONE!*
"Your an idiot to think that I would believe that story!" And my dads an idiot to tell you to tell me that story!" "You are both idiots for thinking I would buy something that smells that fishy!"
I ended up going to bed a little early. I felt ill in more than one way. When he decided to come to bed, he tried to cuddle up to me. *Not a smart move*
Me: "Get off me!"
Him: "I just want to cuddle."
Me: "You haven't apologized yet, so get off me!"
I scoot away to the very edge of the bed.
A few hours later I asked him to move because he was crowding me. Thankfully he complied with no resistance.
This morning is none for the better, he has already started his narcissistic tendencies and told me that he was done with everything, with all my petty ass bs.
We have been arguing all morning. *I give him this though... he did apologize for lying before he left for work.* Right now I am so sick of him and his ego. I wish he would stop being selfish for a little while and just listen to what's bothering me. If he could do that and not turn it into something about him for once... it really would be a miracle.
1 comments:
Nope, I don't like lying. Don't like being lied to. Nothing good comes of it.
Post a Comment