Wow! What a Weekend!

It has been a very very interesting weekend... I think I'm going to go in order of how and what happened.

Friday my Angel LIED TO ME. I mean straight faced lied! I was so so so mad at her! It was over something really insignificant too. I asked her to put her dirty clothes in the laundry room for me and then I would let her on the computer. I then went into my room to make the bed. When I came out of the room I asked angel if she put her clothes in the laundry room. "Yes Mommy, and I even put them in the washer!" I told her that she could now get on the computer.

A few moments later I go into the laundry room to start the washer, (no clothes to be found). I walk up to Angel and without a word, shut off the computer. She starts yelling, "Mommm what'd you do that for?!?" I ushered her to her room, picked up her hamper and sat it in front of her. Her response was, "Oh." I then told her that she had to take a 5 minute time out and she was grounded for the rest of the day from all electronics. GRRRRR! I can't stand it when people lie!

Saturday I had to go to Kroger. *I hate shopping on the weekends, it's always packed.* To make matters even worse I had to take my husbands best friend with me. *Sorry Anthony but it's true.* Not that he's not cool or anything, but it's just one of those things I would rather have my husband there for. He was a big help with the girls though, Renee fell asleep in the shopping cart and he ended up carrying her for about 30 minutes. When we finally finished getting everything in the cart, we go up to checkout ( I was not about to do the U-Scan, I had wayyyy to much). There were only 2 registers open and both had lines backed up in to the isles.

We were patiently waiting and talking amongst ourselves, when an elderly lady comes up and starts to randomly look at people an complain about the lines. She was ranting about how ridiculous this was and how the cashiers needed to hurry up. The old bag was being a royal bitch! She walks up to one cashier and tells her that she needs to do something about this line and get more people on registers. *Like the young girl could actually do that. The girl was trying her best to get to everyone as quickly as possible; I thought she was doing a good job.*

Then the old bag starts yelling about how inconsiderate the cashier was while she paced up and down the main isle. I really wanted to say something... and I probably would have if my children had not been there. Finally a young man walks up to a cash stand and prepares to open it. That's when the Old Bag starts telling other people to hurry up and get in line before she changes her mind. That's when one lady (who apparently had had enough of this Old Bag incessantly nagging) looked at the Old Bag and told her that obviously she needed to leave faster than everyone else because she was more important. (I about peed myself laughing when the woman said it too.)

Sunday night I decided to go over to my parents house and grill some lemon pepper chicken that I had marinated all day. Lee was already over there working on a scooter my dad had bought. The guys got the scooter fixed, and after dinner they went to test drive it. Lee and my dad did just fine. My mother then decides she wants to ride.

She gets on the scooter and starts to drive down the street. She veers to the wrong side of the road and wobbles a bit but holds it up just fine. She hit full speed and I heard her let of the throttle, I seen the brakes light up then I see the brake light fly up in the air. She had just flipped the scooter! Lee and my Dad start running down the street. I grab Renee up, then Angel's hand and run full force down the street toward my mother. I get halfway there, and realize; First what am I going to do with 2 kids once I get there, and Second Angel couldn't keep up and I was dragging her behind me. I stopped and turned around. I grabbed the phone and waited for a signal to call 911.
Luckily she got back to her feet, and hobbled back home with the guys helping her. I checked her out to make sure she was alright. She had road rash all down the right side of her from the side of her face to her ankle. I checked her for a concussion, and she seemed okay... shaken but okay. Once we got her cleaned up and in bed, I decided I had had enough for the weekend. Lee went and got the newly fixed, now broken scooter while I collected the girls and their things.

To be completely honest, I'm glad to see the weekend end.

4 comments:

john green said...

wow

House Wife said...

John Green: Hence the title... LOL!

Michael Horvath said...

sounds like you may want to skip next weekend altogether.

House Wife said...

MilesPerHour: I wish I could... but then again... what would I have to blog about?

Copyright © 2008 - Real Confessions - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template