What Happened To Your Wrist??

Honestly I don't know.

In about an hour I will be in the waiting room at the Dr.'s office. My husband is forcing me to go,(okay maybe not forcing me, but suggesting highly).


It started last week on Friday. I had a bad headache all day. It was one of those close the curtains turn down the TV crawl into bed and pray the baby doesn't cry kind of headaches. Nothing would help either; Tylenol, Asprin, Motrin... nothing.


That night as I was tucking Angel in for bed, my headache suddenly dissappeared. Then I felt this sharp pain in my wrist. When I looked down, a large blue knot was on my wrist.


Over the next few days it turned into a bruise over my lower palm and whole wrist. Lee wants me to get it checked out. Odd thing is the bruise doesn't hurt.

4 comments:

Secret Mom Thoughts said...

I'd definitely get checked out. Hope everything is ok.

Queenneenee said...

I think Hubby is right, that sounds weird. No pain either? WEIRDER. Let us know how you made out. I'd be afraid of a blod clot or something. I hope not!

Banteringblonde said...

oh my ... i would be concerned too - Please keep us updated!

House Wife said...

Okay so the Dr. said it's something called Achenbach's syndrome. She said it's nothing to worry about unless it happens frequently. Oh and I got my Zyban to help me quit smoking! :)

Copyright © 2008 - Real Confessions - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template