Why You Should Hire ME

I took this idea from MJ I hope she doesn't mind! *Don't worry I told her I was doing it... and if she does mind I will remove this post*

MJ recently did a post titled "Updating My Resume" where she listed the The Top Ten Reasons To Hire Me That I Can't Put On My Resume. I thought it would be fun if I did the same and forwarded it to others... here we go;

10. Function very well under stress.
9. Do not need sick days... I am not allowed to get sick.
8. Can manage several hectic schedules with ease. (Or at least make it look easy.)
7. Cater to every individuals meal plans without complaint, (out loud).
6. Can change a diaper anywhere *even standing* in less than 30 seconds.
5. Can spot dangerous situations a mile away, and fix them before anyone else notices.
4. Am able to complete projects on time even when learning they exist at bedtime.
3. Great with improvisation and few tools to do such.
2. Know the answer every time I am asked, "Why?" (google assisted).
1. Have no problems focusing on the task at hand with background screaming, yelling, crying, fussing, and complaining repeatedly while calling my name.

Okay... so now I would love to be able to see this list from a couple people... I think they would do a good job on it so maybe they will do it...
Maybe...

The Obnoxious SAHM
Faker

3 comments:

Savvy-Motherhood said...

Top 10 Reasons to hire ME!


10) I will be on time always because I am up bright and early because I have been up with my early riser 6 year old every morning at 5 am.

9) I would be extremely enthusiastic because I am not used to being around adults and it is a pure treat for me. I am almost “honored”

8) I have an extensive language skill. I speak not only English, but I am FLUENT in Baby-nees.

7.) I would be a great asset to your Team because I am not afraid to get my hand dirty! Trust me! I am deemed in my current job as the “Designated Butt Wiper”. (And I have been pee’d on – on more than one occasion)

6.)I can pull an all nighter! At my current job I have stayed up many times with my associates caring for them. Even when I have been sick myself.

5.) I can bring creativity to your team! I have been hands on with art projects almost daily for the last six years!

4) I’m adorable.

3) You won’t have to worry about my personal and professional appearance. I only shower when I leave the house!

2) Did I mention I am cute?

1) I am the ICON of a Desperate Housewife. So if you don’t hire me, I will Google you and stalk you until you do.


I LOVED THIS and it is now my newest Blog Post! LOL I am so honored that you would ask me. Thank you. :)

Queen Lindsay said...

haha This is great!I love it!

Ed Ngai said...

Here is my top 10!

10)I look amazing in a suit

9)I have a natural gift of having kids and animals like me (I don't understand it I just know I have it)

8)I work a lot better in the night.

7)I am a social chameleon

6)I know way too much interesting but also useless knowledge

5)I have a over-active imagination

4)I am a funny person (like a comedian or a clown)

3)I can search for anything on google

2)I have never been ill for more than a week in my life

1)I make a good human spellchecker

Copyright © 2008 - Real Confessions - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template