Angel Update

Just wanted to update you guys on what's going on with Angel. Tomorrow she goes in for an upper and lower GI endoscopy. I'm sure all will go well... I'm anxious to hear what they find. As always I will let you all know as soon as I can.

The preparations for this are pretty intense... how am I supposed to convince a 6 year old to drink that crap then let me give her a suppository twice???? I had to feed her dinner at 3pm today and she is not allowed to have anything else to eat until after the procedure tomorrow. Her diet is purely a clear liquid diet until 9am; then nothing.

Wish us luck... it's going to be a tough day.

3 comments:

Banteringblonde said...

good luck (hugs) I'll be thinking of you guys.

Queenneenee said...

And here I am worried about getting my 13 year old to let them draw blood. Angel is very brave and so are you! Thinking of you all today~On another note-I absolutely love your choices for music. Some of my favorites, and I leave your page open so I can listen while I surf. Thanks for that.

Savvy-Motherhood said...

((HUGS)) it will be ok!

Copyright © 2008 - Real Confessions - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template