It's amazing what a pair of shades can do isn't it? No matter
how hard we try our eyes give away everything. A good pair of sunglasses can
hide a hangover, tiredness, sadness, fear, illness, tears, lying or
excitement.
.JPG)
In this particular picture, these shades were hiding the the fury that
lurked beneath.
It was Easter afternoon, Lee and I had just dragged the
girls in from egg hunting. Renee was having no part of being inside.
I grabbed her sunglasses, put them on her and told her to
Chillax.
First she threw them at me.
So once again I put them back on her and told her to, "
Chillax."
.JPG)
She left them on just long enough to give me that smirk.
Then she...
.JPG)
... threw them at me again.
2 comments:
Ruh Row! :-)
Thanks for participating in TMT again! So glad to have you!
ah ha ... the glasses are adorable and she sounds just like my daughter!
Post a Comment