I think everything is getting the best of me right now. We have so much going on here at home and I fear what's next.
1. Angel is still vomiting, even though she is on a proton pump inhibitor, miralax, and Zyrtec. (Something's gotta give here.... I can't stand to see her this way)
2. Angel is still having problems with her teacher. (Who I spoke with this morning.... maybe soon I'll see progress there)
3. Lee has taken a 5% pay cut and has watched some co-workers already get laid off. (As if money wasn't tight enough.... now I have to learn how to buy groceries with no money).
4. I still can't find a job. (I feel more inadequate as each day passes)
5. We can barely afford the mortgage. (One slip up and we lose the house)
6. Lee's job has been threatened by his boss, (Things are getting bad and corporate has been changing up procedure everyday).
7. Angel has her upper and lower GI endoscopy next Wednesday. (She's never been on anesthesia before... it scares the hell out of me).
8. My Diva neighbor keeps asking me to do more to help her out... (And I actually feel bad when I have to say no).
9. We have been selling off some of our stuff to make ends meet, (we have started mowing the neighbors lawn just so we can borrow his lawn mower, because we sold ours).
10. Still waiting on the interview notification for the PTA program. ( I want to get in soooooo bad, but I'm scared that even if I do; financially I still can't go).
11. We have started a garden so this winter we can at least have veggies to eat in case something happens, (I have a feeling that something is coming sooner than this winter).
12. Angel was diagnosed with ADHD and is taking Ritalin... *which I can't stand*... (I only give it to her during school hours).
13. Renee ate my phone so now I can only use it as a phone, no texting, calender, no pictures, just receiving and making phone calls.* Lee thought it would be cute to let her play with it... THANKS LEE!)
14. I can't afford a new phone. *Note to self: Don't let Lee or Renee have my phone ever again!*
15. I have been sick to my stomach, and just want to lay in bed all day for the past week, * I think it's stress*
I don't know how much more we can take, I hope it starts to get better soon. I know that without Lee's job, we have nothing, that's probably what scares me the most. I feel like I am in the middle of a breakdown.... I don't know what to do... or how to do it...
2 comments:
I've been there b4. We've been behind in r mortgage several times due to layoffs, most of the time mortgage companies r understanding, but during economic times only God knows. Prayer helped me a lot.
Do u pay for the Zyrtec and any med your kid may b on for ADHD?
If you'd like more advice contact me at ponienteinternational@gmail.com
Aw, man I'm sorry things are so tough right not. I hope things get better! I'll be thinking of you and your family!
Post a Comment