I am joining the Wordless Wednesday bandwagon. I will try to keep the pictures interesting, and you can let your imagination run wild with how the picture came to be.
So without further ado:
From a Real Housewife
All Things Life!
Me and my family. All of our quirks. Nothing is really off limits here. I will discuss anything that has to do with me, my family or our life together. Please be advised that there is much sarcasm here. I was born a smartass and I will die a smartass. I hope you enjoy!
Copyright © 2008 - Real Confessions - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template
5 comments:
I am now following you back on twitter and wanted to check out your blog! WHAT A CUTIE!!
What a cutie!!!
So Cute! Welcome to Wordless Wednesday. We talked about your photo on our Tell Me Thursday radio show this week! Would love to hear more about your photo!
Adorable!!! I'm following you now!
Welcome to WW! I found you via the Tell Me Thursday (TMT) blog. Those are some pretty big eyes going on there. Is it someone's birthday or another special event?
Post a Comment