Worth The Struggle

My morning started out horribly....



It seemed like every time I tried to get something done, something else stood in my way. I couldn't even drink coffee without spilling it all over the computer desk.



Just one of those mornings.



Lee and I discussed me going back to school, and we decided that I would reapply to the Physical Therapy program this year, and if I were accepted we would figure it all out later.

I called the school and was informed that the application was due today! In a panic I started calling my mother to see if she would watch the kids so I could go up to the college (Angel didn't have school today).

My mother was all to happy to inform me that she had errands to run. *Shit shit shit.... who can I call now???* I called my best friend Christina; no answer *probably sleeping*.

I decided to gather the girls and just make due. I get the girls ready and Renee decided it was a good time to make a messy diaper *Ahhhh could you not have done that sooner?*

Okay.. the baby was clean jackets were on and the diaper bag was packed... time to go; right? Nope "I'm hungry Mom." Angel says.

So I take off their jackets, make lunch and finally think I'm ready to leave. *Oh wait, I need my marriage certificate so I can change my name at school* Okay where'd I put it... safe... no, file... no, um maybe I put it in the picture frame.... no.* **CRAP!!** I call the school and they say that it's fine I just need to bring my new social security card.

Okay the girls and I walk out the door to the car and are on our way.

About half way there Christina calls me and says she just woke up. She agrees to ride with me and the girls while I run from place to place. She was an absolute life saver. I don't know how I could have gotten everything done without her. I know I thanked her enough to annoy her, but I really wanted her to know just how thankful I was that she helped me today.



I ended up running from one town to another and back to get all of my paperwork in order; but I finally got it all done. I officially applied to the PTA program! YEA! I hope I get in, it's something that I've wanted for a long time...

3 comments:

prettygentleone said...

Oh!! Congrats! I waited a long time to go back to get my RN degree. And one day I said, "It's time." And (shockingly) I got in the very next quarter. I guess it really was time.

I wish you luck!

How long will it take you to complete?

House Wife said...

It will take me one year to complete. I already have all of the prereq's so I'm just waiting on the interview and hoping to hear an okay. Please say a prayer for me.

MJ said...

Aw! I hope you get in too!

Going back to school is hard, but definitely very rewarding.

Good luck!!

Copyright © 2008 - Real Confessions - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template