Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Today is my Mother's birthday! Yup she turns *well I can't tell you that, it's just rude*. But I am going to make her a cake today! Since her birthday is on St. Patrick's Day, I will of course be adding some green to her cake. Oh and just to prove my Grandmother had a sense of humor; she named my mother Patti. :D My Mom plans on picking up Angel today and taking her to a matinee, I think they both will enjoy that.

Other than making a cake today my plans are pretty much nonexistent. I may go to the Dr. though, I've got a nasty little sinus infection that has kept me up the past two nights.

Oh I almost forgot to mention, I had a job interview yesterday (for a nursing position at the pediatrician's office)... It went really well, and I was asked to come back for a second interview with a Dr. on Wednesday. So maybe I will soon have a job!! YEA!!!

I must once again thank my best friend Christina for watching my girls yesterday while I went on the interview. She is the best friend ever!

Okay... so I know my thoughts are kind of all over the place today, but I feel like poo. Maybe I'll get on here later and edit it... then again... it's already posted.... so maybe not...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Fingers are crossed for you and your potential new job! (Can I have a piece of green cake?) LOL

prettygentleone said...

Okay, blonde moment from a red head... sheesh. That "Angela" comment was actually me, didn't realized that someone else was logged into the google stuff until I'd clicked the "publish" button.

Can I still have some green cake? ;)

House Wife said...

Sure you can have green cake.... It was good too. I made german chocolate cake with green clovers all over it and a green ribbon on the bottom... I should have taken a picture of it because it turned out really nice.

Copyright © 2008 - Real Confessions - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template