Valentines Day Wants

Good Morning blogger buddies!

Here it is 2 days before valentines day and I don't feel in the mushy kind of mood. I have finished my shopping for my husband and children already, so I don't have to face the mass of procrastinators. I just don't feel like celebrating. I have never been a huge fan of valentines day anyway. To be honest all I'd like for valentines day is a haircut, and someone else to cook dinner. That's it.... I don't need a corny plastic/glass/felt rose, or a heart shaped box full of calories. I don't want a dozen roses (they'd just die anyway), or rose petals strewn through the bedroom (it's too much of a mess to clean up later). I really just want a haircut and someone else to cook dinner. *Maybe it'd be nice for all of us to go bowling we have not done that in a while*

So what plans do you all have for V-day?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dinner and a haircut sounds like a great V-day gift.

Since V-day is on a Saturday we will have a family movie night like we do every Saturday. DH makes dinner and we all lay around. Love it!

Anonymous said...

No plans for the day. Tomorrow in school its winter pep rally and Hush Day... basically hush day is where the guys recieve hearts ( or girls everyother year) and the first girl they talk to they have to give her there heart. I am prob just going to bum it around the house or maybe hang out with my best friend

MJ said...

The cop is working, so my friends and I are striking out as singles for a nice dinner and some pampering.

Copyright © 2008 - Real Confessions - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template