My Home Before and After The Deep Clean

Like I said last week I was busy cleaning because we had an appraiser coming to the house. I am actually very proud of how well the house came together. Before I did the "deep clean" it was a cluster f#%k. Now it looks a lot better, especially since none of our furniture matches. I had to buy hangers because we didn't have enough to hang all of our clothes, and I had to throw a lot of shit out, but I do feel a lot better in my house now. Before I cleaned there was no specific place for things, now everything has a place and I am sooooo relieved. :D


So without further ado here are the before and after pics;In the kitchen I put away all the stuff, did the dishes, threw away everything that was even close to expiration, and scrubbed hell out of every surface.






I moved the dining room table and put an area rug under it, and cleaned the living room.




I hung all those dang clothes washed the sheets and organized all the crap.





I hung up all the awards and filed all the paperwork, like we should have done eons ago.










I reorganized the whole bathroom and linen closet. I actually know where to find everything now without looking for and hour.

I put all the bath toys in a mesh bag and reclaimed my bathtub after scrubbing it forever.
My bathroom looks so much better.

So that's whre I've been hiding, in my house away from the computer, cleaning.... and doing laundry.... oh what fun!

3 comments:

Queenneenee said...

your before pics look EXACTLY like my house at this very minute lol. I sure could use some of your energy! Or maybe just YOU to come over here and tidy up hahahaha.

Michael Horvath said...

Wow! You have a stove!

House Wife said...

I know, I couldn't believe it either, there was a stove there all along! LOL!

Copyright © 2008 - Real Confessions - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template