I have a quick story to tell you about Diva, my neighbor...
This past week I had an interview with a bank downtown at the home office. I started getting my suits out to figure out which one I wanted to wear and quickly discovered that I was bloated. I had a skirt that matched my black suit but it was freezing outside and I didn't want to have to wear nylons.
I called Diva and asked her if she had a pair of black dress pants I could borrow for the interview. "Give me about an hour and I'll have them over to you." She tells me.
She brings them over then goes back home.
I bring the pants into the room where Lee was on the computer.
"Hey Hun what do you think of these pants?"
"They look okay... but why do they smell like perfume?"
He begins to inspect the pants and finds makeup and glitter on them.
"It looks like she wore them to work."
As he continues to inspect the pants he looks in the crotch area inside of the pants and finds.... (Aghast!).... COOCHIE CRUST!
It was sickening!!!!! I couldn't believe she had brought me a dirty pair of pants to wear.
I threw them in the wash and didn't say a word to her when I returned them. Maybe I should have told her that next time she lends me pants I don't need any with coochie crust in them. Then again, I didn't want to cause a scene.
I was flabbergasted so so so so gross!!!!!!
Thankfully I didn't put them on first. Lord only knows what kind of stuff she has (the kind of stuff Ajax can't wash off). You would totally understand if you seen the womanizer she lays down with.
It still makes me want to vomit.
1 comments:
I feel sick.. I wish i didn't read that now! That is really gross!
Bet you won't borrow any clothes from her again.
Post a Comment