Floccinaucinihilipilification Friday!

Right now I am laughing at some of you for trying to pronounce that! It is pronounced flok-suh-naw-suh-nahy-hil-uh-pil-uh-fi-key-shuhn. It basically means worthless, but I didn't want to title it Worthless Friday, that just doesn't fit. Maybe we could use the Yiddish word farblunget. It means totally lost and or confused. That probably sounds better Farblunget Friday!



Hey Faker! Where did you get that play list on your blog? I have decided I want one and all the play lists I have found suck! So please please please tell me where you got it from!


I have been applying for jobs all over the place and have yet to get a "bite" .... oh well. Maybe I will find something eventually...
Nothing new here in the cul-de-sac, so I figure maybe can add some humor. A bit of funny perhaps.... um lets see......
Always a favorite:
Real medical chart entries

Patient has two teenage children, but no other abnormalities. *Teenagers sure can be abnormal*
Patient has chest pain if she lies on her left side for over a year. *Wonder why?*
On the second day, the knee was better, and then on the third day it disappeared. *Usually called amputated*
The patient is tearful and crying constantly. She also appears to be depressed. *Didn't realize those were not part of depression.... Good to know.*
Discharge status: Alive, but without my permission. *Well now we know you think you are God*
Healthy-appearing decrepit, 69-year-old male, mentally alert but forgetful. *Can we say oxymoron?*
The patient refused autopsy. *Seems the autopsy wasn't necessary*
The patient has no previous history of suicides. *I would hope not*
Patient has left white blood cells at another hospital. *Wait, what?*
Patient's medical history has been remarkably insignificant with only a 40-pound weight gain in the last three days. *Don't know about you but I'd say that's significant*
She is numb from her toes down. *How does that work?*
Occasional, constant, infrequent headaches. *That covers all of it*
I saw your patient today, who is still under our car for physical therapy. *That's pretty intense therapy*
Skin: somewhat pale but present. *I would hope it's there*
The patient has been depressed since she began seeing me in 1993. *Sounds like you may be the problem doc*
Okay fun is over, gotta take care of kids now.... You guys have a good weekend!

1 comments:

Maki said...

Hey hey! I just gave you an award, so come and get it! xoxo

Copyright © 2008 - Real Confessions - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template