Yup you read right... the topic of today is disowned.
Lets see the definition: dis·owned - To refuse to acknowledge or accept as one's own; repudiate. (Thank you dictionary.com)
Yup that sounds about right!
Lets start back when they first came down because DCS was looking for them if you don't remember its right here:
http://realconfessionsfromarealhousewife.blogspot.com/2008/12/anns-birthday-present.html
Well the part I didn't tell you was what my husband said. *Frankly I thought he was just being a judgemental dick at the time.*
He told me, "Mark my words, they are just comming down here to get your parents to pay for christmas for her boys then they are gone again."
I stuck up for her and told him, "She wouldn't stoop that low, she wouldn't use everyone like that, I'm sure she really wants to straighten her life out."
Well last night Ann calls me, and says that they are leaving tomorrow around 10am to go back. I started to tear up and told her that I would try to make it there before 10. Then I got off the phone because I didn't want her to know that I was crying.
Then tell Lee everything. I am actually really proud of him; not once did he say, "I told you so." He just let me vent.
So this morning I get up at 7:30am and start getting the diaper bag ready. I wake up my girls and get them something to eat. I broke the news to Angel and told her that they were moving away and all she wanted to know was if she was ever going to see them again. "Of course!" I tell her and she was fine with that. We were finally, fed dressed and ready about 9am and we get in the van.
I pull up to my parents house and notice that my mom's car is the only one there. *Hmmm, maybe her husband hasn't showed up yet* The girls and I get out of the van and into the house then the first thing mom says to me is, "They're gone already." I was livid! *I felt as if my heart had just been ripped out of my chest*
So of course I called her phone...
Ann:"Hello?"
Me (in a really irritated tone):"I'm really upset with you, you said you were leaving at 10, here it is 9 something and you are gone!"
Ann (with this high pitched annoying whine): "Well I'm sorry but Lance (her loser husband) has to be at work tonight."
Me: "I don't give a shit if Lance has to work."
**CLICK**
She hung up on me.
So I called her back and she didn't answer, I decided to let her have it in a voicemail. I told her that it was ridiculous that she left early and didn't give me and my girls a chance to say goodbye. I told her that I had a special gift to give the boys before they left and now I can't. (It was a box with a dozen self addressed and stamped envelopes with paper and pencils so they could write us letters.)I told her that I was real sick and tired of her using those boys and dragging them all over gods green earth just so she could sponge off people.
Just as a quick background; In the past year Ann has asked my dad for more than a total of $3,000.00, and they have lived in 5 different school districts. Lance has convinced his parents to give them twice that amount and now they are going back up there to move into a trailer that his parents financed for them.
After I left the message I asked my mom if I could leave the gift for the boys there. Of course she tells me it's fine.
Later on I had to take the girls yet again to the Dr. After an hour and a half there; Renee has bronchitis, and Angel has strep-throat. Yea! Strep! My favorite bacteria; group A streptococcus! On my way to the pharmacy I realize that I have to call Ann and let her know because Angel got strep from Sha. *I know this because Sha was complaining of a sore throat, stomach ache and headache, just like Angel did*
THAT'S JUST FRIGGIN WONDERFUL!
So of course I call and she does not answer, then I call Lance... same thing. I left a VM on Lance's phone saying that I didn't know if Ann was afraid I'd yell at her again or something, but I needed one of them to call me back concerning the health of their children.
Yes I said the first part in a bitchy tone, and for the second part I sounded more like a doctors office calling about test results. *Odd how those two can be combined in one sentence.*
About 5 minutes later my phone rings
Me: "Hi.."
Ann: "What is my boys health any of your business?"
Me: "Angel has strep throat and got it from one of your boys and if they don't get treated soon it will turn in to scarlet fever!"
Ann: She didn't get sick from my boys they've only been coughing!
Me: " Sha has been complaining of a sore throat and headache for more than a week now and if you would actually take them to the doctor when they don't feel well you would have known this earlier!"
Ann: "Well then it's not my boys its my boy isn't it! Oh and by the way I hung up on you earlier because you cussed at me and you have no right to speak to me that way."
Me: "Your right, I shouldn't have cussed."
Ann: "That's right you shouldn't have and you should treat me better than you do!"
Me: "Excuse me but I have been nothing but nice to you, and have made sure to never cross you once, but now if you really would like to know how I feel I'll be glad to tell you."
That is when I really let her have it and called her out on favoring her youngest son Sha, Using both of the boys to get what she wants, faking her anxiety attacks just so she can take xanex, being too lazy to find a job, and too selfish to see how she effects everyone else.
Once I finished she starts to try to use my past against me and say, "Well you lived with dad for 2 years!"
Me: "Yup, I sure did, and I held 2 jobs, went to school full time, helped pay for groceries, split the utility bills and paid for all my daughters stuff, so what'd you do again?"
Ann: "Don't fucking never ever call me again I don't eve-"
I hung up the phone, If she can hang up on me for cussing... I can do the same ;)
She called mom and tried to tattle on me *blah blah blah like I give a shit* mom just told her she was staying out of it *when mom says that it means I'm not siding with you*. Then she calls dad and says that I'm dead to her.
How much you wanna bet she calls when she needs something from me?
Damn family drama!
2 comments:
I love your honesty. I can identify as I had a sister who used to do this to our family when her kids were little. Only difference is she used to leave the KIDS when she left! She was an addict/alcoholic. Sound to me like your sister and her hubbie may have similiar issues, maybe...I don't know. We gladly took the kids, she unfortunately passed away of an overdose and has left them forever. Hopefully your situation works out better than ours.
I bet she will come crawling back wanting something or she will pretend nothing happened and wanting something.
Post a Comment