I took my sister and her boys out to a family fun night at our local Wendy's. It's kind of a neat setup they have there. If you get a combo meal, the kids get their meals for .99 *wow, I can't find the cent button.... dollar, percent, nope not there guess it's in symbols, and I'm too lazy right now* so the meals are $0.99 each. Five of us ate for 14 bucks! I thought it was a steal! Anyway... They had all kinds of activities; face painting, fake tattoos, ball toss, how many cups can you stack?, coloring contest, ornament making, santa was there, and the kids all get balloons.
We were sitting there eating when about 4 police cars pull up. They all come inside and order food. My nephew Sha looks up and asks, " Why are they here?"
"They need to eat too." I say. "Oh, ok!" Sha says and bites into his chicken. My sister looks up at the cops and says, "I hate those blood sucking leeches, they're not good for anything, they are all nothing but a bunch of C***k suckers." Man I was pissed, not only is she bad mouthing cops, but she's doing it infront of the kids, oh and a couple of these guys are friends of mine!!!! So I look at her and tell her in a very matter-of-fact tone; "Actually, most officers are quite nice, It's the ones that abuse their authority that you are thinking of. Oh and I happen to know a couple of those guys and I also know that they are very sweet and helpfull." My sister just rolls her eyes.
We continue to eat and after about 5 minutes pass, my sister whispers, "You see that family over there in the next booth?" I nod my head "The guy keeps looking at us" I ask her why she thinks that? She whispers, "Well you know...." and looks at her boys. *Did I mention before that her boys are mixed?* I said, "What?" as if I didn't know what she was refferring to. She again says, "You know... leaning her head towards her boys." "It's no big deal," I say, "he is probably just looking at the kids, they seem to like kids, they have 4." She goes, "No it's because they are mixed that's why!" I wanted to smack her upside her head she is in no position to be judgemental to anyone!
I swear she is soooo close minded and selfish. All she can think about is negativity. When I looked at the officers, I seen hungry men, she seen pigs. When I looked at the family next to us, I seen a beautiful family, she seen racism. GRRRR! Really?!? I mean come on now. How pitiful. She comes down here to sponge off my family, she won't cook dinner, and has not looked for a job. She judges everyone and talks behind their backs. It makes me wonder what she has said about me behind my back... but then again... who cares!? I am a good mother, and I take care of my family, isn't that what matters most?
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment