Dear Hubby,
We ARE going to see my family this thanksgiving! I have been asking you to ask off work since the year started. I have expressed my interest in going long before that. This is NOT NEGOTIABLE!
This morning when I started to talk to you about it and you said, " The reason I am hesitant on going is because we don't know how long my mother has left." it pissed me off. I have not seen my family in almost 4 years! The current health of your mother is better than stable. I spoke with your mother two weeks ago and she thought it best if we went to see my family this year and spend Christmas with your family this year.
I understood when you wanted to stay for your father's last thanksgiving, and it truly is a shame he didn't make it that long. I also understood the next year. The year after that you said we couldn't afford it. Then last year you said you couldn't get off work. This year I am not taking no for an answer!
My family has not seen the baby yet and the last time they seen Angel she was 2. This is not fair to me or our children! We are going!
As I said this morning: "The children and I are going even if you don't." Have a happy fucking thanksgiving without your children because they will be 3 states away with me and my family visiting for a few days.
Love,
Your Non Conformist Wife

0 comments:
Post a Comment