I'm An Addict

So here I sit with my favorite new toy. It's sleek, fast, pink and small. It calls for me from across the house to come and use it. I'm addicted already and like a crack addict I can't put it down.

You may be wondering what kind of toy can have that effect on a person?!? What on Earth could be that great?

My brand spankin new BlackBerry! It's too bad I can't keep this beautiful machine though. Lee says it's too much. That we don't need to be constantly connected, and we can always get email and GPS on another phone, without paying the extra BlackBerry charge every month.

But this is not a phone this is mobile euphoria.It's my lifeline to the outside world. I am in love.But I suppose this love will be short lived.
So for now I sit here on the couch blogging my BlackBerry heart out. Later today we are going to Verizon to pick out some boring phone.... Soon I will be back to the old faithful desktop......

1 comments:

Ed Ngai said...

If only technology was cheaper...
:(

Copyright © 2008 - Real Confessions - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template