Busy. As soon as I dropped Angel off at school, Lee and I went to drop his Durango off at the shop, and then get our taxes done. That was an adventure all in itself. Renee is no longer the happy quiet baby everywhere we go. She missed her nap and didn't get her normal breakfast snack so she was in rare form at H&R Block. I'm sure they loved us there today.
Once we were done with that we stopped for some White Castle. The burgers were nasty, and the fries tasted a few days old. Renee's chicken rings weren't much better. I suddenly remembered why I don't allow my family to eat fast food.
We picked up Lee's Durango, and went to get Angel from school. She had an appointment with her Dr. today at 1pm, about her allergic reaction. I brought the pictures and the Dr. referred us to an allergist and a gastroenterologist. Oh what fun more appointments. But I guess it must be done.
I am sitting here now trying to recoup from today.... I wonder what tomorrow holds?
Oh and P.S. her Dr. informed me that a nurse is leaving the staff.... so employment may be in my near future! YEA FOR ME!!!!!!
1 comments:
Hope the figure out what's going on with her. Wow. The waiting to know is the absolute worst.
Hmmm... don't know that I'd like working in a Doc's office... I'm kinda missing my ICU stuff :(
Keep us posted!
PS: Love the Durango. We have one, too... and she's all mine!
Post a Comment