I swear the school that my daughter attends is filled with unbalanced people who are devoid of any type of intelligence whatsoever! We all know how library works in school... you check out a book and a week later it is due when the class goes to library. *Okay easy enough* So last week my daughter checks out a Clifford The Big Red Dog book. We didn't get a chance to read it because we have a reading list at home we are trying to finish. I do remember seeing the book in her back-pack and I peeked at it but I didn't pay too much attention to it. Well today she had library and went to turn in the book... the librarian accused her of getting the book wet! She sent a note back saying,
"Cost to replace $6.95
This book was wet with mold starting- it has to be paid for before She can check out another book-"
Here the librarian can be seen not using proper punctuation and partial sentences. Upon closer inspection you can also see that the letter "s" is capitalized when it should be lower case. *This is supposed to be an educator?!?*
I am livid with this whole school. My daughter is a book worm... she cares about her books and enjoys reading them. My daughter has never ruined a book before ever!!!! There is no way that the book was wet and moldy. There was nothing in her back-pack that had gotten wet, (you know like her homework folder, or her agenda). If nothing else in her back-pack had gotten wet, how would her library book have gotten wet when they were all in there together?
I have had it with this school! This was the last straw!
Things this back-woods redneck school has done to piss me off:
- Not allow parents to walk their children to class
- On Halloween allowed staff to dress up but not students
- Didn't let my daughter go to a good behavior party because she was bad 29% of the time, *I can kind of understand this one, but still she's not a bad kid like they have labeled her and she doesn't get notes home about misbehaving all the time, just being talkative*
- I am not allowed to volunteer at her school and bring the baby with me
- Her teacher openly shows favorites *and my daughter is not one of them*
- Children were not allowed to exchange gifts for Christmas.
- Her teacher makes excuses constantly for not having grades in on time
- Then of course there is today's ordeal!
I am so sick of this school. Come hell or high water she is changing schools next year! Mark my words!
3 comments:
So she gets what, nothing for being GOOD 71% of the time? Something is definately WRONG with that picture!
I agree! She isn't really a bad child either... she usually gets in trouble for talking, not actually misbehaving.
I hate to tell you this - most schools are filled with unbalanced people who are devoid of any type of intelligence whatsoever!
We've everywhere with the Army, from rural kentucky and North carolina to Atlanta and Denver. Its the same everywhere.
The only good news is that they graduate and go to college and then you pay a buttload of money to go to a school filled with whack jobs.
Stay sane!
earl
Post a Comment