We had been down to one vehicle for more than 2 weeks and I was fed up. It was tiring chauffeuring around 2 kids a and a husband. We would all have to be up at about 4:30am to get every one to their respective places. I told my husband that if he hadn't found a vehicle by this Sunday (2-8) he would be sleeping in the van. *Chuckle*
On our first attempt out we *I mean the girls and I* spent most of the day stuck in the car while my husband dragged... oops I mean brought us from dealer to dealer looking for trucks. By about 5pm we were fed-up and frustrated with each other. It was the nicest place we had been to all day and Angel had to pee. So the girls and I go inside to pee and a woman invites the girls to play, (they had a pretty nice little play room). Angel was sitting on the floor playing with a toy when Renee started running across the room full force, tripped over Angel's foot and face-planted on a hard tile floor. I picked her up immediately expecting to find blood everywhere, instead I found a purple forehead. I felt so bad for her. I held her while she screamed and felt so helpless. This was her first big boo boo. I handed her over to my husband for a while because she really just wanted daddy. We went home shortly after that, luckily she just had a big knot on her forehead and it wasn't a concussion.
Well finally he purchased an SUV on Sunday! Yea!!!! It's nothing massively special, but it is nice. The guy we bought if from was pretty cool too! His name is Brent Jeffers and he is the keyboard tech for Journey!
3 comments:
Mine was definitely not that exciting. In fact... did I even have a weekend? I can't remember...
mine was pretty boring...
sounds like Renee is a natural klutz! Apparently I was the same when I was younger, the bumps on her head will only make her mentally tougher! (or that's what I tell myself anyway :P)
Hmm, Maybe we can mark this weekend on our calendars and skip it next year. I was sick in bed.
Post a Comment