Clean Floors and Pancakes

I am so fed up right now! My life is so entangled in my family, I am losing who I am! I am so sick of conforming to everyone else requests! I decided to start putting my foot down.

No I will not mop the floor...
That was my response to my husband Friday morning. I was making my daughters lunch for school and drinking my coffee. Lee comes up to me and says, "Hey would you clean the floor today?" My response was simply, "No." Then he starts to complain, "I don't ask much of you, and what else do you have planned today?" *Don't ever mess with me in the morning fuck tard, I am not a morning person!* "I planned on doing laundry and cleaning the house, if you want the floor mopped so bad, it will still be here this weekend." He started to get an attitude, "I didn't ask you to mop the floor I asked you to clean the floor. I just want you to get some spots up because I don't want my house looking like shit if someone comes over." I was livid, I wanted so badly to just tear into him. But no; I didn't, instead I said,"Well I have other things planned for today, so if you want the floors cleaned that bad you can do it this weekend."

He didn't say anything else to me, he just left for work. We didn't speak anymore that day until about lunch time when he called and asked me to mapquest directions.
*Something he does quite often.* I get him directions, and we talk a little bit mostly him asking why I hadn't called him today. I just kept telling him that I wasn't mad at him, I just figured from the way he left this morning he didn't want to talk with me, and it was probably for the best.

That evening, my best friend Christina invited Lee and I to a free beer party at Silverados.*Silverados is a nightclub that is.... oh hell it's really a hillbilly party hole in the wall kind of place, if you go to the website you will see a bunch of backwoods rednecks trying to smile with some really fucked up teeth* Well hell yea! Free beer! Of course I want to go! I convince my mother to watch my children, and Lee starts in on his stupid shit. He kept getting an attitude about going, and complained that he was too tired to hang out with friends. *Well I wanted to go, I needed to go, for my children's safety and my sanity!* I had made spaghetti for dinner and put a bowl for Lee in a Ziploc bag so he could eat it later. *He was meeting us at my mothers house, it was closer to Silverados*

I get to my parents house, and start to settle the girls in when Lee comes in. The first thing he said to me, the first fucking thing... was, "Where's my dinner? Is this the shirt you brought me? Where's the jacket? You know it's cold outside why did you bring me this?" I wanted to say, "Look asshole! You are fucking lucky I remembered to bring you a shirt and shoes! I walked out the door with out them twice! I'm fucking sorry I forgot to grab your spaghetti, we can stop at a fast food restaurant if you are that fucking hungry! Have you ever tried to pack two kids for an overnight stay, get someone else clothes together, clean the kitchen, dining room, and dishes, in less than 30 minutes. Cut me some fucking slack! I did by best!" But no, I apologized, and let him look like a total ass in front of my mother :). Then after he finishes his rant, he picked up Renee and gave her love and said, "Hi" to her. I let this go on for a few minutes, before I look at him and say, "Hi, how was your day? Oh me? Mine was great! *with a giant smile on my face* Did you happen to notice Angel is here too? I'm sure she would love a hug and kiss from you!" I kept smiling the whole time, he just cut his eyes at me and gave me a go to hell look. *I know it was getting under his skin, but geeze, I just can't take his childish tantrums anymore; so I figured if he was acting like a child..... he must want to be treated like one*

Finally we leave my parents house. He takes off tires squealing, he didn't say one word to me on the way there. I had a million things running through my mind that I wanted to say, but again I bit my lip.... literally.

Saturday, I woke to him demanding that I wake up and get the kids because he has to leave. I got up after he finished his fit. I told him that if he wanted to leave, then he needs to ask me to watch the kids, because, quite frankly I was tired of being the one responsible for them 100% of the time. Of course he starts in on his smart ass comments, "What you want me to quit my job so I can play with the kids more? Okay fine, you pay the bills." I told him that on weekends when he's home he should take more responsibility for them..... right like he would ever do that. Nope instead he just left-Oh and he took the van with the car seats, so I couldn't leave!

I HATE IT WHEN HE DOES THAT!!!!!!!!!
*Bastard!*

This morning I woke up and he started asking me to make breakfast, but not just any breakfast. He wanted pancakes. He wanted pancakes the way he likes them, not the way everyone else in the house likes them. *When I make pancakes, I put in vanilla, baking powder, sugar, eggs, Bisquick, and lactose free milk. He wanted regular milk, eggs and Bisquick* Too fucking bad! If I am making pancakes I make them for the majority, not the minority. The kids like them the way I make them, I like them, and Angel can't have regular milk. So here's what I did.... *he won't read this post for a couple days, so I will tell you guys now....* I used Lactose free milk, but got out the regular milk and set it on the counter. I used vanilla, baking powder, and sugar and put them away as soon as I was done. I told him I made them how he liked them, he ate them and couldn't tell a difference. When he reads this post he sure will feel like an ass though, mainly because he ate the pancakes and said how much better the tasted. LOL! :D

Can someone please tell me why men are such asses about shit sometimes?!?!?!?

0 comments:

Copyright © 2008 - Real Confessions - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template