Soon I have to go and pick up my oldest from school. But for now, I am eating cheese and crackers and resting up for the always hectic afternoon. I have spent my day painting accent pieces on my used but new to me bedroom suite. It is turning out quite nicely! I will post pictures next week when I get it up in my room.
You all seen the pictures a few weeks ago of my room the bed with no head/foot board and the filing cabinets being used as night stands with a white hand me down dresser and an old wooden chest. Well I went searching on http://www.craigslist.org/ and found a queen bedroom suite for $200!!! Can you believe it?!? It came with *matching* head board, foot board, dresser, armoire , and a nightstand! It's in pretty nice shape, just a few scratches and scuffs, but nothing that looks too bad.
I don't know who Craig is, but I sure do like him and his free classifieds!
1 comments:
Just be careful of his brother Greg. His list isn't that good.
Post a Comment