Bitch Away Day


Today sucks! I don't really feel like blogging like normal. So today is bitch away day. The day I dedicate to bitching about all the BS I deal with daily.

1) I can't stand my daughter's teacher.
Angel's teacher has been and will be absent all week. Funny how I'm not getting any notes sent home about her behavior this week. When her normal teacher is there I get notes about twice a week about how she is either bickering too much with other students or talking too much. I have never gotten a note before when she has had a sub. Never! And I never get notes from the other teachers, art, gym, library so on and so on.

2) My husband is an ass.
He is demanding, pushy and unappreciative. He takes me for granted, and expects way too much. Oh and he is a tight wad. I can't stand it when I don't have any money of my own. I know it sounds stupid but I don't feel like the money in our checking account is mine because a) we have soooo many other things to be spending that money on and b)I didn't bring that money home, I didn't go out and earn it. I wish he would pause *just for a second* from time to time and say thank you, or the house looks good, or dinner was great..... something to let me know he is thankful for what I do. I wish that he wouldn't expect me to be his secretary/maid/nanny/handyman all the time. It would be really nice if he would just be happy that I don't spend what little money we do have, that I cook, clean, take care of the kids, clip coupons, and do whatever it takes to make this family function properly.... you know.

3) I need Mommy time.
HELP!!!!! I'M STUCK WITH KIDS AND I CAN'T GET OUT!!!!! Don't get me wrong; I love my family. The best conversation of the day consisted of "Yea! You said Angel!!!!" How pathetic is that?!? But I really need some individuality too. Something to distinguish myself from this family. Right now I am Mom, and Lee's wife, I need to be me! Oh and; I caught myself wearing mom jeans!!!! How scary is that?!? I'm only 24, and I've got a decent figure so what the hell am I wearing? I still have my favorite jeans from before baby, but... my hips are not quite in them yet. *Note to self... Sit ups! *

Okay there.... I think I'm done. Sorry you had to endure all that, but I declared today Bitch Away Day; my blogland so I can do that.

2 comments:

Neha said...

You know what.. I can completely understand how frustrating it gets when you really can't be 'U'. But I have made it a point not let that bog me down.. and no matter what I do things my way.. strictly.. so get atleast a few minutes to myself.. each day.. jst relax.. and you are not alone!

Maki said...

You are all entitled to bitch away and I think we all should have a bitch away day.. Why don't we make it a national bitch away day???

Copyright © 2008 - Real Confessions - is proudly powered by Blogger
Blogger Template