I looked around the web to see if I could possibly find another housewife with real confessions. I don't mean confessions like, my baby cries and I'm irritated. I mean real juicy confessions. So here it is real confessions from a real housewife. I will start by saying I am a 24 year old mother with two beautiful little girls (Angel 6 and Renee 7months). My husband drives a big rig around town. We decided that I would stay home until Renee is at least a year old. I have never stayed at home before and thought it would be breezy. I was wrong. I love my family, but the demands of a housewife are unreal. I will be using this blog as a diary of my life as mother and a wife. I will post as I feel necessary and maybe, just maybe my vents will allow me to become a better mother and housewife.
I don't like arguing with my family and I will find a way to get my thoughts out with out hurting someone else.
0 comments:
Post a Comment